vendredi 13 décembre 2013


''Drenched in blues'', commissionned by HF user Clarimonde, is a 80+ hours piece I really enjoyed and puzzled myself with.

I try adding more depths in the works while retaining a maximum of colors and balance in values, so this piece is one of the first in wich I really make the background pop as vibrant as I could due to the natural cold tones of the Draeneis skins.
Results are using a nice warm pink and reddish ambiant light as a solar light is refracted from pink, purple crystals wich are often shown in the original WoW universe, giving a more intimate, cool, dark foreground as well as naturally enlightening the pink parts!

Hope you will enjoy this piece as much as I devoted myself in! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.